Been in one for a while.
But what do you do if you feel as if you are going crazy? What if you can't afford to do what you KNOW will help?
I don't have the answers but I'm going to have a stab at it.
1) Try and take a deep breath and breath slowly for at least 30 seconds.
2) Say a word of thanks for your blessings - they are likely to be many.
3) Then think of what you REALLY want to do - don't analyse it, just think of it.
4) Then - without fear, write down what YOU need to do to do that thing.
5) Then pray for guidance
6) Be obedient and then do what needs to be done in faith.
7) Keep on keeping on (being obedient and working).
I'll let you know how it works.